Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Month's Leaders

Need TWO Owners - FREE ESPN H2H Keepers League (4th Year). AUCTION Draft in 1 WEEK $85/$40/$25 Pot

We have are a deep MOST CATEGORIES league that lost a handful of owners this off-season due to family and personal issues.

We have two teams with some nice keepers for this format still available. Only TWO Keepers WILL BE chosen per team this year by Sun Oct 2nd by 7pm EASTERN. If owners haven't signed up by then - I will be choosing the best players by value for those rosters (for example, Brian Elliott for $1 is a safe bet).

This is a FREE league with an $85/$40/$25 pot for top 3 playoff finishers.

Here is the link to check out the available team pages:
games.espn.com/fhl/tools/keeperselect?leagueId=2978&teamId=9

games.espn.com/fhl/tools/keeperselect?leagueId=2978&teamId=3

And here is a link to the league format page:
games.espn.com/fhl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=2978

Auction budget is $280 and Draft is scheduled for SUNDAY Oct 9 at 7:30pm EASTERN, right before our first match-up week.

Please email Andy at:
reverandfletcher [at] gmail [dot] com if you are interested

Hurry if you want to choose your own keepers

Comments

• CryptogenarianCryptogenarian Member Posts: 5

OK - Keepers date has come and gone, but we still have TWO teams left. Hit me up if your interested in trying to pwn this league for a chance at some free cash!

One team has Brian Elliott ($1) and Blake Wheeler ($14) - Wheeler does it all in this format.
    The other team has Duncan Keith at $21, he's a minutes monster and I don't think I need to justify him too much. (there was no one else priced low enough to justify keeping - you'll get them cheaper in the draft!).

This is a FREE league with an $85/$40/$25 pot for top 3 playoff finishers.

Auction budget is $280 and Draft is scheduled for SUNDAY Oct 9 at 7:30pm EASTERN, right before our first match-up week.

Please email Andy at:
    reverandfletcher [at] gmail [dot] com if you are interested